Like Bella on Facebook

You can "like" Bella on Facebook!

Friday, August 3, 2012

Tattoo Fundraiser for Bella 8/7-8/31

For People in Eastern North Carolina Matthew Mebane & Rob Rutherford are doing a unique fund raiser for Bella's dog, Thanks so much!

So, starting Tuesday August 7th, I will be doing $25 dog paw, diabetes awareness logo, or your dog's name tattoos with all proceeds going to help my friend Nathan Dolde and his family. I'll do them everyday I'm at work until August 31st.


 If you're interested in getting tattooed please email me here tattoobattleground@gmail.com. I'd really like to set up appointments for these and I'm sure some folks will be coming from out of town, but I'll try to fit them in as walk-ins too.


 Also, my good friend and co-worker Rob Rutherford will be building a one off tattoo machine dedicated to diabetes awareness we will be auctioning with the proceeds of that going to the cause. If you don't wanna get tattooed but would still like to donate, there is a link on the attached blog or you can come by the shop and give it to me and I'll get to the Dolde family.
Thanks everyone and please repost.




Phoenix Tattoo Studio
1215 Hillsborough Street  Raleigh, NC 27603
(919) 834-8055



http://www.phoenixtattoostudio.com/cms/

No comments:

Post a Comment